If you’re familiar with our Blogs/Facebook/Twitter posts, you know that I use my Youtube videos to market and promote but to also educate Buyers and Sellers. One particular video I did last year about The Home is Possible Grant for free money for your home down payment has now been seen by over 1,000 people! If you haven’t seen it already, here it is! Keep in mind that the program is still going strong and now offers down payment money for Conventional, FHA, & VA Home Loans! Contact me today to get started! You can call or text (702) 501-8726 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t get me wrong, there are certainly scenarios when renting a home or an apartment might be best for your situation (bad credit, not planning on setting “roots” in Southern Nevada, etc.) but with the positives most likely outweighing the negatives….I have to ask, “Why are you still renting?”
My quick video above explains the numbers pretty clearly. Stop throwing your money away each and quit making your landlord rich! With interest rates remaining at record lows and rental prices rising, stop Renting! You can now have a mortgage payment at less than a monthly rent payment.
Take advantage of those record low interest rates, Mortgage Company lenient underwriting, Down Payment Assistant Programs, Tax Deductions and contact me today to get started!
We are really excited about Nevada’s newHome is Possible grant program. If you’re interested in getting “free money” to help you buy a home in Las Vegas or Henderson, you owe it to yourself to learn about this incredible new home buyers assistance program!
Here are the 10 most important things to know…
1. Home is Possible grants provide up to four percent of a home loan’s value to be used for down payment and closing costs assistance.
2. These grants never need to be repaid!
3. There is not first-time home buyer requirement to qualify for this program.
4. There are no asset limits for buyers.
5. Fixed interest rate 30-year loans qualify. (Don’t forgot about those still-low mortgage rates!)
6. The grant money can only be used on a primary residence purchase.
7. You must have a minimum credit score of 640 for government insured loans, 660 for manufactured homes, or 680 for conventional loans
8. Your qualifying income on your mortgage app must be below $95,500
9. Home purchases of $400,000 and below qualify for the program.
10. You must take a short and simply “homebuyer education” course to be eligible.